Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Friday, March 28, 2008

guess who's back?














so it didn't work out to leave molli on the old farm. it just wasn't meant to be. she's quite a bit more attached to us than we realized and was not having any part in getting along with the other dogs. yes, she's a city dog at heart. on day one, this city dog got cornered by four mini horses one of whom welcomed her with a hearty hoof to the cheek.
with financial help from bryan's parents we have no regrets about bringing her home with us. afterall, she's part of our family and it is our desire to remain faithful to taking good care of her as our loyal pup as longs as she lives. we love you, molli-wolli coconuts. sorry we tried to get rid of you.

1 comment:

My Thoughts Exactly said...

I love the line, "sorry we tried to get rid of you." I love the way you speak (ane write)! I also love that Molli looks so serious while wearing the frilly pink bunny-band.