gorgeous hydrangeas courtesy of lynn peacock, our tally neighbor. she has one daughter living in tallahassee and one living in saint louis. all three of them came over for a visit.
Hello! It's Sara (used to be Allen)Brown. Sarah Hager mentioned you were moving into town. Well, I was surprised and excited to learn you are living at Gulf Drive because we live at Atherton Drive (The big red apartment buildings up the hill from Gulf Drive.). IN fact, Alex and I were walking this morning and walked right by your place! I'd love to see you sometime and to meet Mya. Where are y'all going to church? Drop me a line sometime! sbrown(at)cpcstl(dot)org.
I am sorry we did not get to say the offical goodbye, but I do much better with "see you laters" anyways.
My friend Bethany has a blog about her little girl Violet (http://benandbethany.us/) that I thought you might like to give a read. She does some pretty fun inexpensive little crafts with her daughter all the time that might be fun for Mya:)
2 comments:
Lisa,
Hello! It's Sara (used to be Allen)Brown. Sarah Hager mentioned you were moving into town. Well, I was surprised and excited to learn you are living at Gulf Drive because we live at Atherton Drive (The big red apartment buildings up the hill from Gulf Drive.). IN fact, Alex and I were walking this morning and walked right by your place! I'd love to see you sometime and to meet Mya. Where are y'all going to church? Drop me a line sometime! sbrown(at)cpcstl(dot)org.
LISA!
I am sorry we did not get to say the offical goodbye, but I do much better with "see you laters" anyways.
My friend Bethany has a blog about her little girl Violet (http://benandbethany.us/) that I thought you might like to give a read. She does some pretty fun inexpensive little crafts with her daughter all the time that might be fun for Mya:)
Hope all is well, the house is super cute!
Post a Comment