so adorable.
She was born to be Tinkerbelle--she is all fluttery and magical and full of happiness--she twinkles! XXX
shut it! cutest tinkerbell ever!! miss yall! (note the yall since i am back in TN!)
well bless my heart, she is precious (justin told me to say that).i was gonna say: your kid is the cutest darn thing i've ever seen. i met a very small ups man this evening (he was approx 3) that she would have gone very well with!love you!
well actually they were $5 per costume. They were originally 10, but I got them half off..that was the cheapest I had seen so I thought I would invest for next year! Next year Mya will be greeted by a pumpkin and bumble bee!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so adorable.
She was born to be Tinkerbelle--
she is all fluttery and magical
and full of happiness--she twinkles! XXX
shut it! cutest tinkerbell ever!! miss yall! (note the yall since i am back in TN!)
well bless my heart, she is precious (justin told me to say that).
i was gonna say: your kid is the cutest darn thing i've ever seen.
i met a very small ups man this evening (he was approx 3) that she would have gone very well with!
love you!
well actually they were $5 per costume. They were originally 10, but I got them half off..that was the cheapest I had seen so I thought I would invest for next year! Next year Mya will be greeted by a pumpkin and bumble bee!
Post a Comment