that is awesome! I think I need to have Mya remind me of that more!
Love it! There is a new children's cd out by Eric Gilbert called "Who What Why How Where When" based on the catechism. It's cool. You can listen to the songs online.
hello! where are you?! you gotta get online, sister! xox. sbh
hi lisa.. i stopped by your blog. you have an adorably precious baby. i don't say that to everyone. ;)
Ha! It's my turn to say "I'm bored!"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that is awesome! I think I need to have Mya remind me of that more!
Love it! There is a new children's cd out by Eric Gilbert called "Who What Why How Where When" based on the catechism. It's cool. You can listen to the songs online.
hello! where are you?! you gotta get online, sister! xox. sbh
hi lisa.. i stopped by your blog. you have an adorably precious baby. i don't say that to everyone. ;)
Ha! It's my turn to say "I'm bored!"
Post a Comment