mya is now 'hands-free' when she's talking to memaw or grammy. it is really funny to watch her walk around the house chatting away with what seems like a make-believe friend until you see her sporting the bluetooth.
I have the same experience in public. I think "Who is that idiot talking to themselves?" As I leave a wide berth for them and do the inevitable glance-back required when you see a non-normal person, I see the Bluetooth. Oh.
4 comments:
this pic is soooo cute!
Mya is a first-generation
techie-BABY!!! Where will it go from here?? XXX
mya is so much cooler than me.
sigh.
I have the same experience in public. I think "Who is that idiot talking to themselves?" As I leave a wide berth for them and do the inevitable glance-back required when you see a non-normal person, I see the Bluetooth. Oh.
Post a Comment