Lisa, Anytime Miss Mya needs loving on I will gladly do so. I love the picture of the 3 girls. Just think of all the pressure this take off Sarah to have another baby. She can tell me that I already have 3 granddaughters:) Hope you are sleeping better. Love, Yia-Yia
So cute! I know these little ladies will always have a special place in Mya's heart! Miss you Loney's to pieces! Love, Jessica Gilligan (only for another 10 days!)
2 comments:
Lisa,
Anytime Miss Mya needs loving on I will gladly do so. I love the picture of the 3 girls.
Just think of all the pressure this take off Sarah to have another baby.
She can tell me that I already have 3 granddaughters:)
Hope you are sleeping better.
Love, Yia-Yia
So cute! I know these little ladies will always have a special place in Mya's heart!
Miss you Loney's to pieces!
Love,
Jessica Gilligan (only for another 10 days!)
Post a Comment