when mya asked me for a hershey kiss i told her 'sure'. she asked, 'is it for a reward?' 'no,' i said, 'just for being you.' so a minute later she danced in front of me and said, 'mama, i'm being me! can i have another hershey kiss!?'
what a firecracker.

here i was laughing so hard i couldn't get a clear picture. i heard mya exclaim from the bathroom, 'oh, i am sad that i did this!' too much lotion, as i've told her, is not a good thing. hilarious child.
2 comments:
Cute! I just got Hunts that same dress from Target! It's so cute. I'm glad that you got to go and see your parents. Their house looks beautiful and welcoming. I hope your time with them was good for your heart. Just too sweet, Mya and your dad. I love that. Let me know what works for you with hanging out. I don't know when Mya goes to school, so a weekday morning might be hard for us (Hunts is M/W/F) but we can figure something out! I'm up for a trip to the zoo, too, if you'd like to do that. Let me know! sbh
I really like that she can say that "Oh! I'm so sad I did this." She knows how to penetrate straight to the heart of things, doesn't she?
I enjoy your photos. So aesthically appealing. Wish you could pass some of that over to me. I should've taken that "into to photography" everyone went crazy for at Covenant. Instead I had to do something brainy like "classical literature in homerian times."
Post a Comment