oh my! it's a silly dragon head breathing mask attached to a nebulizer! what has happened? mya began wheezing one morning and when i took her to the doctor we came home with this beast. here she is being once again, a brave super star by holding this on her face for 15 minutes, every four hours around the clock. who knows what vicious virus caused this one. you'll notice the 'bribe' i placed in her right hand, a promised treat for a good little girl who takes her medicine. here she's patiently waiting for it.



2 comments:
I love her precious little right hand clutching her shiny gold-covered chocolate treat--this picture gives a certain Grammie a bit of a heartache! I wish I were sitting with her...XXX
I was hospitalized for pneumonia as a kid and had to do those treatments alllll the time. I wish that #1 I was given chocolate at the endb of every treatment and #2 that it had that cool dragon cover!
Hope lil' Mya is feeling better!
Post a Comment