Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mya's last night in Bean Town

I love this picture. This is an example of true emotion. Nothing to hide from her Mom and Dad. Tired, hot, frustrated and tearful. She didn't want to leave the park, if I remember correctly.

may2010andsummer2010 310

The next day, Mya was went home with her Grammie and Grampie for eleven sleeps! After the first week of her being gone, I began to look like she does in the above picture. I started having Mya-withdrawals. I don't think we'll leave her for that long again. But G & G sure took good care of her. She didn't miss us nearly as much as we missed her. She could move in with them quite seamlessly. Funny Booger.

mom

1 comment:

Grammie said...

I'm so thankful to God for allowing me to be this little one's Grammie...