First up, Plymouth.
No pool? No problem. I'll just fill up this metal bucket with water and cool off. Thanks. -Mya, just before entertaining herself for an hour.

This is where my mom's brother, my uncle Greg, lives with my aunt Vicky.
They took us on a long drive to explore the scenery.
Look at those White Mountains of New Hampshire! I want to see them covered in snow. I have to go back.

Just beautiful.

We stopped at a store along the way to lunch.

And a family-photo op! If only we had our swim suits. Mya was dying to go in. Sigh. Next time.


Me and uncle G. This is his wife's antique shop while his real estate business is next door. Pretty sweet set up! Vicky let me shop to my hearts content at no cost to me. I got a handmade quilt for Mya's bed, a Tiffany lamp, and some great new body butters for dry skin in the winter. Mya got quite a bit of loot, too. What an unprecedented, enjoyable experience.

Me and my Pops.

I don't think words can convey how much fun this trip was. Spending time laughing, eating, drinking, and taking adventures with family on the lazy, hazy days of summer is just incomparable to anything else in this world.
Next up, New Bedford, where my Dad grew up.
My Dad's sister, husband, and sister in law, plus a grandkid, a niece, and a nephew,and a mom. Good visit with more family.

And lastly, Mansfield, where Tim lives.
A blended family:

Bryan, Lacey's brother, Tim, Lacey, Lacey's mom, my dad, my mom, and my cousin Mark, in between ping pong tournaments in Tim's basement.

No comments:
Post a Comment