Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

childhood is calling

Here are 3 childhood friends with whom I have remained in contact thanks to Facebook. I got to see these ladies this summer.

Averi, whom I blogged about in June, is pregnant (due in 2 weeks now) with her second baby.

img_3168



Here's Amy and her pup Jake. His former owners abused him and she has rehabilitated him. How cool is that? Amy still makes me laugh with her awesome sense of humor.


may2010andsummer2010 092



And Meaghan. Last time I saw Megs she did not have any tats. Now she has lots and I made her tell me the story behind each one. Her arm that is behind me is a full sleeve. Somehow I don't think I could pull that off but I wish I could. I am grateful for time with her.

We call this pose 'desperate housewives of Boston'.
may2010andsummer2010 142

No comments: