Its been a long time! 13 months, to be exact, since I last posted anything. The last post was asking for prayer for my friends Ryan and Julie and their son, Jethro. He stayed in the hospital for 3 months and it has been a difficult and amazing year for them, and difficult for their friends to watch them go through it, but their son is home, and going to be ok. For updates, you can visit http://happyhomefairy.com/. Thank you for your prayers for them last year.
For us, life is non-stop, and honestly, to catch up on this blog meant two days of neglecting my work. But it has been worth it. I will love looking back on this time. I have missed documenting our adventures. If there are any readers still out there, checking in to see what the Loney girls look like these days, enjoy! This is for you!
Love,
Lisa

2 comments:
So glad for the update! Fun to see pictures of you guys :-) Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
There are some people who have been looking nearly every day!!
Thanks for this wonderful update!
XXX
Post a Comment